Review & Win Winter Contest Official Terms.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
Eligibility: The Yardistry Winter Contest (the “Promotion”) are open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) (the “Territory”) who are 18 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Yardistry Limited (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and Promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible—void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 01, 2024, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 01, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter:
a. Review Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit https://yardistrystructures.com/reviews/(the “Websites”), locate the online official review form. Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required fields and click submit to enter. Once your review is received by Sponsor and determined to comply with these Official Rules, you will receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the drawing PER photo shared and three (3) entries into the drawing for a video of your Yardistry Structure and twenty- five (25) entries into the drawing for a time-lapse video of snow accumulating on your structure. The Sponsor will modify Review Entries to include a disclaimer that the review was written in return for entering the sweepstakes. Review Entries must follow the submission requirements below, or they will be disqualified. All Entries are subject to review by the Sponsor before or after posting online. By uploading your Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to the submission requirements set forth below and agree that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Entry and disqualify you from the Promotion at any time if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to the submission requirements or is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. LIMIT ONE (1) REVIEW SUBMISSION PER PERSON/E-MAIL ADDRESS/SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT. You may upload your photos or videos to your social media account using the hashtag #YardistryWinterContest. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, third-party entry service, automated means, or any other manner not explicitly allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator.
4. Conditions of Review Submission:
a. Submission Guidelines:
1. The Entry submitted must be the entrant’s original creation alone; modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as an entrant’s original creation.
2. All Entries must be in English.
b. Additional Conditions of Submission:
In their sole opinion, any Entry Sponsor determines to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in this Promotion or dishonest will not be considered or displayed (if such determination is made before posting), and the corresponding entrant will be disqualified. If such a finding is made after an Entry was posted, the Entry will be removed as soon as is practicable, and the entrant will be disqualified.
Entry cannot in the opinion of the Sponsor: (i) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (ii) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (iv) defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; (v) contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (vi) contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); (vii) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead without permission; (viii) communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and (ix) depict violation of any law, or in and of itself, be in violation of any law. By submitting an Entry, each entrant represents and warrants that:
Their Entry is the sole and original creation of the entrant, or the entrant owns all rights in the Entry and Entry has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work.
The Entry does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/tradename, or other proprietary rights of any person (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity.
The Entry is the sole and exclusive property of the entrant.
Any other persons mentioned in the Entry have given written consent to its submission into the Promotion and use as contemplated by these Official Rules. The entrant can supply proof of consent if requested by Sponsor.
Entrant owns or otherwise has rights to use all elements of the Entry.
Entry has not won previous awards.
Publication of the Entry via various media, including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party.
Each entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary.s
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, THE ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THEIR ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITES AND/OR USED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES, AT SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Posting an Entry does not indicate that the Entry has won a prize or is otherwise favoured for an award.
5. Rights Granted:
By entering, you irrevocably and forever grant and assign to Sponsor all worldwide rights, title, and interest in and to your Entry (and all works derived from it), including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and agree that Sponsor may reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or portions of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor at its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including without limitation posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, Social Media sites and other Sponsor-selected media, without any kind of payment to you. You expressly waive all rights to review or approve any use the Sponsor makes of your Entry following these Official Rules. By entering the Promotion, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to you. You further acknowledge that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By entering the Promotion, you understand and acknowledge that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by the Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
6. Grand Prize Drawing:
On or about March 15, 2024, in Mount Forest, ON, the Sponsor will draw randomly from eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
7. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds:
One (1) Grand Prizes: $500 awarded as a Yardistry Gift Card. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Arrangements for the delivery of the award (s) will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/E-MAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries received. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Canadian residents must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question (without the assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise) if selected as a potential winner to claim the prize.
8. General Rules: All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners (and their parent/legal guardian if a Minor) will each be contacted by telephone, e-mail, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information promptly, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined solely by Sponsor, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected or for non-delivered or postage-due mail; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (viii) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion or (ix) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and modify, suspend and terminate this Promotion. Suppose the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period. In that case, the Promotion Administrator will select any remaining winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through all entry methods combined as of the time/date of termination. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process, acts in a disruptive or unfair manner, or enters using any automatic or programmed entry method or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made.
9. Release & Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names, voices and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or from now on invented without territorial or time limitations and additional compensation or notice unless prohibited by law.
The personal information collected through this Promotion is subject to Sponsor’s Privacy Policies at https://yardistrystructures.com/privacy-policy. By entering this Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described in the above Privacy Policies.
12. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction:
This Promotion is offered only in the Territory, and each entrant agrees that the laws of Ontario, Canada, shall govern these Rules. By entering, each entrant irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, provincial and local courts in Mississauga, Ontario, for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
13. Sponsor: Yardistry Limited, 375 Sligo Rd W, Mount Forest, Canada | N0G 2L1.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor.