Yardistry’s collection of ready to assemble fence panels allow you to create unique and beautiful fence sections or privacy screens in a variety of styles, quickly and easily. Whether you want to maximize privacy, create a contemporary look and feel, or add a decorative accent to your outdoor space there is a fence panel designed for you. Yardistry fence panels are made from exterior grade cedar and come pre finished in a neutral brown water based stain. Cedar was chosen over other wood species as it naturally resists rot and decay, is very structurally sound and will provide years of enjoyment.
- ITEM# YP11121: 60” x 31” Heavy lattice panel
- ITEM# YP11122: 60” x 31” T&G privacy panel with lap joints
- ITEM# YP11021: 12” x 31” Heavy lattice topper
- ITEM# YP11020: 12” x 31” X-panel topper
- 100% Premium Cedar Lumber
- Pre-stained exterior grade cedar components stand up to the elements and ensure years of maintenance free enjoyment
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions ensure ease of assembly
- Posts not included - Panels attach to stock 2 x 4 lumber
- Fence panels can be used to accent traditional pressure treated and/or ornamental fencing
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help you with any assembly questions
ITEM# YP11121Sold out 2016
Yardistry's New Generation Cedar Fence panels allow the homeowner to mix and match designs creating the industry’s first affordable and easy to Install custom fencing solution.
PANELS WITHOUT TOPPERS
PANELS WITH TOPPERS
INSTALLATION FEATURES:Yardistry’s fence panels can be installed quickly and easily. After building the fence frame (see instruction manual below for dimensions) simply lift the panel into place and attach using four wood screws.
INSTRUCTION MANUALS:All documents are stored as PDF files and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
Yardistry warrants that this product is free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. In addition, for any product with lumber, all lumber is warranted for five (5) years against rot and decay. This warranty applied to the original owner and registrant and is non-transferable.
Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.