Regency Privacy Screen with Planters
Create an elegant sitting nook, screen an unwanted view, or simply add color and detail to any outdoor space with the Regency Privacy Screen wiuth Planters by Yardistry. Hinged panels allow the screen to be adjusted to fit most outdoor spaces. The screen combines contemporary and traditional design elements, creating a style unique to Yardistry. Each panel is made from traditional square lattice, providing both privacy and support for climbing plants, and is crowned with semi-transparent faux glass that beautifully captures the light and colors of the surrounding environment. The two 16.5" W x 16.5" L x 10" H planters (outside dimensions) provide the base for growing plants and, when weighted with soil, the planters enable the screen to stand freely on any flat surface, even in wind. The screen comes pre-finished in a natural brown stain and is made from exterior grade cedar, ensuring years of maintenance-free enjoyment.
- 100% Premium Cedar Lumber
- Wooden lattice panels are perfect for climbing plants
- 3-Panel hinged design allows the self-standing structure to be configured to fit your space requirements
- Two flower pots are placed in the middle of the privacy fence so you can see the flowers on both the front and the back
- The pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-finished lumber along with a step by step instruction manual ensure an easy assembly
- Dimensions: 62” W x 16 ½” D x 66” H
- Box 1: 68 ½”L x 21 ½”W x 6 ½”H = 74 LBS
- Product comes as a Ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut and includes all hardware necessary
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained Lumber
- Pre-stained exterior grade cedar components that stand up to the elements and ensure years of enjoyment
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions are included to ensure ease of assembly
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help you with any assembly questions
INSTRUCTION MANUALS:All documents are stored as PDF files and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
All Yardistry products are backed by a 5-year limited wooden component warranty.
Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.