The stylish Lattice Square Planter from Yardistry is a flower box that is sure to impress. With a square opening, the Lattice Square Planter can accommodate almost any plant. The planter is very mobile and makes a beautiful addition to any garden, or an impressive accent to pathways or entrances around your home. The Lattice Square Planter, like all Yardistry projects, is manufactured from exterior grade cedar lumber. Cedar was chosen as the building material of choice as cedar is more naturally resistant to rot and decay than other wood species, it is very structurally sound and it has a lifespan comparable to that of manmade synthetic materials such as vinyl. The factory applied stain provides additional protection against the elements and coats the Lattice Planter in a rich shade of warm grey. All hardware and metal components of the Yardistry Lattice Square Planter are fashioned from either stainless steel or powder coated aluminum. As these metals do not rust, unsightly bleeding will not occur over the lifespan of your structure.
- 100% Premium Cedar Lumber
- Square design can accommodate almost any plant
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained lumber make for an easy assembly
- Includes a step by step instruction manual
- The pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-finished lumber along with a step by step instruction manual ensure an easy assembly
- Dimensions: 20”W x 20”D x 23”H
- Box 1: 62 L x 20 W x 5 H = 35 LBS
- Product comes as a ready to assembly kit with all wood pre-cut and includes all hardware necessary
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained Lumber
- Pre-stained exterior grade cedar components that stand up to the elements and ensure years of enjoyment
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions are included to ensure ease of assembly
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help you with any assembly questions
INSTRUCTION MANUALS:All documents are stored as PDF files and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
All Yardistry products are backed by a 5-year limited wooden component warranty.
Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.