Extend your outdoor living space with the Preston Pergola by Yardistry and create a centerpiece for your space that balances classic and contemporary elegance. Modern features like X designed corner panels and arched roof beams are balanced with classic elements such as traditionally crafted plinths at the base of each corner. Together these features create a style unique to Yardistry. The Preston Pergola can accommodate most outdoor dining rooms, furniture sets and hot tubs creating the perfect space to entertain family and friends or for that private oasis where you can get away from it all. The Preston Pergola is assembled with little more than a drill and includes all necessary hardware. Our illustrated step-by-step instructions will guide you every step of the way and ensure that assembly is quick and easy.
- 100% Premium Cedar Lumber
- Contemporary modern design
- X designed corner panels
- Traditionally crafted plinths
- Elegant arched beam
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained Lumber
PACKAGING:The packaging will vary based on which Design Option you purchase.
Preston 12 x 12 PergolaBox 1: 24 ½”L x 15”W x 12 ½”H = 50 LBS
Box 2: 98”L x 15”W x 12 ½”H = 175 LBS
Box 3: 121 ½”L x 15”W x 9 ½”H = 170 LBS
Preston 12 x 14 PergolaBox 1: 106”L x 14”W x 11”H = 177LBS
Box 2: 97 ½”L x 14”W x 10 ½”H = 170 LBS
Box 3: 120 ½”L x 21 ½”W x 5”H = 138 LBS
- Ready to assemble kit
- All wood, hardware and metal components included
- Designed to be surface mounted (mounting hardware not included)
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
PREPARING FOR INSTALLATION:
Prior to the installation, there are a few things you can do to help make your assembly process easier.
- Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary
- Plan where your Yardistry Product will go and prepare your yard.
- Make sure you have the necessary tools ready for installation. You can find a list of required tools on page 4 of the instruction manual
- Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in Box 1, or you can download a copy here:
- Review the Helpful Hints Video that Yardistry has created. The helpful hints video has been created to show you some tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.
- Complete your inventory. To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- If you have any questions along the way, reach out to our Customer Experience Team! They are here to help.
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
All Yardistry products are backed by a 5-year limited wooden component warranty.
Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.